TRABAJO EN CASA POR CUARENTENA PARA JIMENA 1

Dear J:
I hope you and your family are doing well. Sadly, we are all going to spend some time at home, so here you can find your English work for this week.

I miss you a lot and I hope we see each other very soon馃挏

1- Watch this video about "parts of speech":

2- Interactive worksheet: when you are done, you can check your answers. Send me a photo of your score.


3- Print these four worksheets (you can skip the fractions part if they're too difficult for you). When you are done, send me the photos:


4- Just for fun: visit this website and play with your favourite songs. Maybe Little Mix's songs?馃槈:


 CLICK HERE

 CLICK HERE

5- Just for fun: listen to this read aloud story:

6- You can upload your pictures here by following these steps. CLICK HERE:
 CLICK HERE


 CLICK HERE

7- Great job! Have fun and stay safe at home. Remember you can contact me for anything via email: rociogosa@msn.com